Bubble Flow Meter
Accurate Flow Rate Measurement Made Easy
KNOW YOUR FLOW
With any gas chromatography system, like our FROG portable GC, it’s important to be able to measure your flow rates. Defiant’s Bubble Flow Meter can help you do just that. The Bubble Flow Meter measures flow rates from pressure and vacuum.
Accurate flow measurements are essential for reliable chromatography. During sample collection, flow rates determine how much of analyte is collected for analysis. During analysis, flow rates govern the time analytes emerge from the column.
Measure the flow coming and going with the three stage bubble flow meter from Defiant Technologies. Now available for purchase online.
- Scale markings at 0.5 mL, 1 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, 25 mL, and 50 mL
- Convenient clamp stand for mounting on bench, desk, or table
- Adapter for measuring flow into vacuum
|Dimensions||16″ x 13″ x 6″|
|Flow Rates||0.1 to 300 mL/min|
- Three-stage glass tube for wide measurement range
- Hardened case for hauling into the field (optional)
- Clamp stand for quick set-up anywhere
- Top adapter for measuring suction flows
- Stop watch not included (use the one on your phone, it’s OK)
*FROG not included