- Direct sample dilution, eliminates the need for air sample bags, gastight syringes and clean dilution gas
- Once calibrated extends the detection range of the FROG and the TOCAM
- Requires no external power source
- Standard Swagelok® fittings, connects directly to the FROG or TOCAM
- Dilutions can range from 1:20 to 1:1000
|Dimensions (Case)||14″ x 11.5″ x 6″|
|Shipping Weight||7 lbs|
|Dilution Factors||1:20 to 1:1000|
The Chromatogram below illustrates this:
The Red is 860 ppbv BTEX undiluted and the result is off scale (note the plateaus, these indicate the concentration is higher than the instrument can read).
The purple, green and blue are the same concentration (860 ppbv) with the inline diluter. Each color is a different split, which results in a different dilution factor. With the Inline Diluter the results are now within scale.
The Inline Diluter includes the following items:
- Hardened case
- Multiple splits to achieve various dilutions
- Adapters for Swagelok® connections to FROG and TOCAM, sample bags and scrubbers
- Ambient air scrubber and extra sample scrubber
- Allen driver to change splits
- Industrial Hygiene Air Sampling
- Landfill Gas Monitoring
Often landfill gas can have high and unknown concentrations, the Inline Diluter is a great tool for screening samples to accurately detect wide ranges of concentrations.
- Process Monitoring
- Environmental Remediation of Manufactured Gas Plants
- Soil Gas
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- VOC Monitoring in Paint Booths for ASTM, EPA or OSHA standards
- Benzene Waste Operations NESHAP (BWON)
The Inline diluter is helpful for monitoring high levels of Benzene.